AAS Trial Grounds
Breeders Who Wish To Enter AAS Trials
Welcome to the area designed for breeders (entrants) who wish to enter any new, unsold variety in an AAS trial. There are fourteen frequently asked questions and answers (FAQ) that will guide you through the process of how to enter an AAS trial. We invite you to explore this area if you have never entered, or if you enter regularly. This fact based FAQ section offers considerable data about the AAS testing and introduction programs.
Click on the questions below to toggle the view of the answer:
- What is All-America Selections?
- Why should I enter the AAS trials?
- How do I enter?
- How do I locate and download entry forms?
- There are four AAS Trial categories - Which one should I enter?
- What is the Cool Season Bedding Plant trial and what is its timetable?
- Where are the entries tested?
- What should I be doing during the trial year?
- When and how will I be notified if my entry is being considered for an award?
- What are the criteria for introduction?
- When is a variety introduced as an AAS Winner?
- What is an AAS Holdover?
- How much am I required to pay AAS for an AAS Winner?
- Does AAS offer protection to my variety if it wins an award?
Download Entry Forms
The entry application can be downloaded by clicking the links below. Entrant must complete both pages of entry application.